Our Terms, Conditions and Website compliance
www.thebarn.cafe is a service provided Wowu Limited [Company Registration: 11548203]. These terms of service ("Terms") govern your access and use of all www.thebarn.cafe services so please read them carefully before using the services.
By using the services you agree to be bound by these Terms in their entirety.
If you are using the services on behalf of an organization then you are agreeing to these terms for that organization and are warranting that you have the authority to bind that organization to these terms. In that case "you" and "your" will refer to that organization.
You may use the Services only in compliance with these Terms. You may use the Services only if you have the power to form a contract with Wowu Limited and are not barred under any applicable laws from doing so. The Services may continue to change over time as we refine and add more features. We may stop, suspend, or modify the Services at any time without prior notice to you. We may also remove any content from our Services at our discretion.
Your General Responsibilities
Files and other content in the Services may be protected by intellectual property rights of others. Please do not copy, upload, download, or share files unless you have the right to do so. You, Not, Wowu Limited, will be fully responsible and liable for what you copy, share, upload, download or otherwise use while using the Services. You must not upload spyware or any other malicious software to the Service.
You, and not Wowu Limited, are responsible for maintaining and protecting any agreements or usage of our services.
If your contact information, or other information related to your account, changes, you must notify us promptly and keep your information current.
Limitation of Liability
THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS", AT YOUR OWN RISK, WITHOUT EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. WE ALSO DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Wowu Limited will have no responsibility for any harm to your computer system, loss or corruption of data, or other harm that results from your access to or use of the Services.
You can stop using our Services any time. We reserve the right to suspend or end the Services at any time, with or without cause, and with or without notice. For example, we may suspend or terminate your use if you are not complying with these Terms, or use the Services in any way that would cause us legal liability or disrupt others’ use of the Services. If we suspend or terminate your use, we will try to let you know in advance, though there may be some cases (for example, repeatedly or flagrantly violating these Terms, a court order, or danger to other users) where we may suspend immediately. If we terminate your service for breach of these terms no refund of any fees paid to Wowu Limited relating to your service will be offered. If we terminate your service for any other reason than breach of these terms, or at our sole discretion, then we may refund unused portion of deposits paid for the Services on a pro-rate basis.
THESE TERMS AND THE USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE GOVERNED BY UNITED KINGDOM LAW EXCEPT FOR ITS CONFLICTS OF LAWS PRINCIPLES. ALL CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR THE SERVICES MUST BE LITIGATED EXCLUSIVELY IN THE COURTS OF GREAT BRITAIN, UK AND BOTH PARTIES CONSENT TO VENUE AND PERSONAL JURISDICTION THERE. These Terms constitute the entire and exclusive agreement between you and Wowu Limited with respect to the Services, and supersede and replace any other agreements, terms and conditions applicable to the Services. These Terms create no third party beneficiary rights. Wowu Limited’s failure to enforce a provision is not a waiver of its right to do so later. If a provision is found unenforceable the remaining provisions of the Agreement will remain in full effect and an enforceable term will be substituted reflecting our intent as closely as possible. You may not assign any of your rights in these Terms, and any such attempt is void, but Wowu Limited may assign its rights to any of its affiliates or subsidiaries, or to any successor in interest of any business associated with the Services. Wowu Limited and you are not legal partners or agents; instead, our relationship is that of independent contractors.
Payments & Fees
All charges payable by you for Wowu Limited Services shall be in accordance with the scale of charges and rates published from time to time by us on our web site. You agree that, except where otherwise specified in these terms, these fees are not refundable on any basis.
We reserve the right to alter pricing, including ceasing to offer elements of Wowu Limited Services. Wowu Limited will inform you by email if the charge for a service is to be altered. You can then decide if you want to continue to use such service. Your continued use of the service after the proposed fee modification has been notified will be considered acceptance of the proposed fee modification.
All fees for our services are due in advance unless otherwise stated and in the case of New Customer payments, your contract will automatically be considered binding once your deposit for our service is paid, on the day of completion of our catering services to you, your final full and complete remaining of our gross invoice will be paid, Full Payment for your catering services must be paid to Wowu Limited 30 days in advance of the event unless otherwise specified in writing. If you wish to cancel your contract with Wowu Limited, You are liable for any costs incurred up to the point of cancellation. All fees paid to us are non refundable except in circumstances set out in these Terms.
Arrival times: Wowu Limited will always endeavour to arrive on site in good time so as to fulfil our duties, Wowu Limited will not be held responsible for delays caused by traffic delays, road works and or inclement weather.
You agree not to issue a charge back via your bank in relation to any fees charged by us. If you do so you accept that you will be liable for our costs in dealing with the charge back and recovering any fees properly due to us under the Terms.
Please be aware that we may use any feedback, comments, or suggestions that you send us or post in our forums without any obligation to you.
The technology we use to provide the Services are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the United Kingdom and foreign countries. These Terms do not grant you any rights to use the Wowu Limited or The Barn trademarks, logos, domain names, or other brand features.
You agree not to misuse the Wowu Limited services. For example, you must not, and must not attempt to, use the services to do the following things.
· Probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network;
· Breach or otherwise circumvent any security or authentication measures;
· Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Service, shared areas of the Service which you have not been invited to, Wowu Limited (or our service providers’) computer systems;
· Interfere with or disrupt any user, host, or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing any part of the Services;
· Plant malware or otherwise use the Services to distribute malware;
· Access or search the Services by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces (for example, "scraping");
· Send unsolicited communications, promotions or advertisements, or spam; send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information, including "spoofing" or "phishing";
· Publish anything that is fraudulent, misleading, or infringes another's rights; promote or advertise products or services other than your own without appropriate authorization;
· Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
· Publish or share materials that are unlawfully pornographic or indecent, or that advocate bigotry, religious, racial or ethnic hatred;
· Violate the law in any way, or violate the privacy of others, or defame others.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, Wowu Limited will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the The Barn website (the "Site") if such claims are reported to Wowu Liited in the manner identified in the sample notice below.
If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Site by completing the following DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it by postal mail to the address below.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement ("Notice")
· Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or – if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice - you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
· Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and to which access is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site or the exact location where such material may be found.
· Provide your company affiliation (if applicable), mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
"I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use)."
"I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of, the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed."
Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to:
The Barn at The Hop Farm
Our responsibilities to you and your responsibilities to us.
Wowu Limited T/A The Barn makes every attempt to identify ingredients that may cause allergic reactions for those with food allergies. Every reasonable effort is made to instruct our food production staff on the severity of food allergies.
Wowu Limited encourages those whom have food allergies to minimize allergic reactions by informing us (Wowu Limited) at the initial ordering phase if they are aware of any existent food allergies or intolerance's.
Please be advised that our menu items may contain allergens, may have come in contact with items containing allergens, and there is always a risk of contamination or cross-contamination.
There is also the possibility that manufacturers of the commercial food we use could change the formulation or substitute at any time, without notice to us (Wowu Limited).
Customers concerned with food allergies need to be aware of this risk.
Wowu Limited will not assume any liability for adverse reactions to foods consumed, or items one may come in contact with while eating food prepared and cooked by us.
Members of the public with accute food allergies are encouraged to contact us for additional information.
1. The promoter is: Wowu Ltd [Trading as The Barn] (company number: 11548203] whose registered office is at 1 Price Court, Church Street, Maidstone, ME14 1FL
2. The recommend a friend give away is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over.
3. There is no entry fee.
4. A minimum spend of £200.00 is required by the ‘friend’ to be eligible for the £25.00 Amazon Gift Card reward.
4. By referring a friend you are indicating your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. The refer a friend reward is limited to 5 submissions per person. Any further recommendations beyond this will not qualify for the £25.00 Amazon Gift Card
7. Closing date for this promotion will be 31st July 2019. After this date no further rewards will be distributed.
8. To be eligible for the refer a friend reward – The event must take place prior to 31st December 2020.
9. Gift cards will be distributed upon the full and final settlement of the event invoice or the day of the event [Whichever is sooner]
10. To be eligible your friend must mention your name upon booking.
11. You must notify Wowu Limited that you have referred your friend via our website contact for or Facebook messaging platforms.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion and these terms and conditions without notice.
11. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
12. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this promotion.
13. The prize is as follows: £25.00 Amazon Gift Card or E-Gift Card The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of the equivalent value without giving notice.
14. If referrers cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the referrer.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Amazon.
18. The entrant must be a member of our Facebook page [www.facebook.com/thebarnhopfarm] in order to enter.